Sunday, March 27, 2011

First Post

Hello (if anybody is reading this...) This is my new blog that will feature pretty much anything about hockey that i feel necessary (jersey/ logo concepts, rants, pictures, pretty much anything.) i figured i would start this off with a couple concepts

This is a Avalanche concept using the old Rockies striping and Mtn Dew colors

Hartford Wolfpack/Whale Concept

Blues Winter Classic Concept

Capitals Home Concept

Capitals Away Concept

Chicago Express Concept

chicago Express Concept

Chicago Express Concept
So there it is, my first post. Let me know what you think. C&C please

5 comments:

  1. Hey, nice site, interesting title,jk. Nice concepts, except for the stripes coming off the arms. Hope to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tex, I just get a little lazy cleaning up the jerseys. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I started out that way too. What design program do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paint.net. I used the tutorial on HJC but i still dont understand the part about the stripes. any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yeah. It is easy. Just do the stripes until you get to the grey pixels on the template. then just use a one pixel line to the edge of the template. Then use the paint bucket to fill the rest in. Let me know if you have any more questions.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT ON MY POSTS!!